Lets do Metal Muff diy

Started by ubaid88, December 20, 2009, 03:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel

Ok Robert, a question? and got the pcb & layout .... and what you've started? actually two questions! I have wanted to do, listen to the original and I loved it ..... I follow you in several posts .... like I'm the Electric Mistress, with MN3207??? I'm hoping that I arrive to test integrated!! I hope later Banzai both ....
Thanks countryman ...
::)
Ok Roberto, una pregunta ?? ya tenes el pcb & layout ....  ya lo armaste ?? en realidad son dos preguntas !! tengo ganas de hacerlo, escuche el original y me gusto mucho..... te sigo en varios post .... como te quedo el Electric Mistress, con el mn3207??? yo estoy esperando que me lleguen los integrados para probarlo !!!! espero que Banzai no me tarde tanto ....
Gracias paisano... nos estamos viendo.
Angel.

GodSaveMetal

Quote from: angel on September 19, 2012, 02:28:03 PM

Ok Robert, a question? and got the pcb & layout .... and what you've started? actually two questions! I have wanted to do, listen to the original and I loved it ..... I follow you in several posts .... like I'm the Electric Mistress, with MN3207??? I'm hoping that I arrive to test integrated!! I hope later Banzai both ....
Thanks countryman ...
::)
Ok Roberto, una pregunta ?? ya tenes el pcb & layout ....  ya lo armaste ?? en realidad son dos preguntas !! tengo ganas de hacerlo, escuche el original y me gusto mucho..... te sigo en varios post .... como te quedo el Electric Mistress, con el mn3207??? yo estoy esperando que me lleguen los integrados para probarlo !!!! espero que Banzai no me tarde tanto ....
Gracias paisano... nos estamos viendo.
Angel.

HOLAS ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
que bueno encontrate por acá!!! mi meta es hacerlo pero en tamaño simil a los antíguos pedalotes; aún es algo grande por ahora con 15cmx12cm, tengo cajas armadas por mí en se tamaño.
Como??? no encuentras el MN3207 en PARURO???; yo tengo varios de ellos;  tuve varios errores el impreso de tomeeque´s pal MISTRESS que propone con el MN3207; hice el de JORGE con el MN3007 y salió al toque solo que es un poquitín complejo lo de ajustar los trimmpots (son 3) sin una viola y amplo; pero si se puede.

HELLO ANGEL!!!!!!!!
Glad to meet you here!!!! I want to made it but in simil to the size of the antiques big pedals; cuz it be too big for now from 15cm to 12cm; but I have enclosures made by me in that size.
WHAT?? you don´t found in PARURO the MN3207?? I have some of this; i make some mistakes in the PCB of the THOMEEQUE´s proposal for the MISTRESS with the MN3207; I made the JORGE´s with the MN3007 It easy to do, but some dificult to calibrate the trimpots (there 3) without a guitar or amp; but it will be done.

Kesh

wtf is this sh*t? can someone explain it to me?

angel

Hola Roberto, ok tambien para mi un gusto, soy un diyer, por pasion y otro poco por necesidad. No tengo conocimientos en electronica, penalizante !!!!
Hice varios pedales: SansAmp GT2, Guv'Nor, Noise Gate, SBIAS2, Tubescreamer ts808 con mods, Phaser 90, Envelope Filter (MXR), Compresor MXR con mods, Smale Clone con mods,  Big Muf, y un amplificador transistorizado con un pre  tipo Fender Black Face, con j fet y un final de 35 watts mas o menos, para no molestar en el foro podemos usar alguna mail privada y cambiar   algunas fotos o proyectos. Yo naci en Argentina, en este momento me encuentro en Italia.
Hasta pronto.
Angel.
PS: vi algunas fotos del mn3207 y tambien las cajitas con la serigrafia exelentes, yo tengo algunos trabajos posteados en youtube bajo el nick name LW3EIV, QUE ES MI LICENCIA DE RADIOAFICIONADO, si tenes tiempo date una vuelta y chusmea..

Hello Roberto, also ok for my taste, I'm a DIYer, by passion and a little out of necessity. I have no knowledge in electronics, penalizing!!
I made several pedals and a transistor amplifier with pre or too distant to JCM800 type or fender black face, with j fet and end of 35 watts or so, to avoid disturbing the forum we can use a private mail and change some pictures or projects . I was born in Argentina, at this time I am in Italy.
See you soon.
Angel.

quackounet

Hello,
I wish to build a metal muff (close to the original), i see many schematics posted/corrected, with wich one should i go ? (if any verified too ? )
Many thanks !

(Sorry for the revival but i'm really interrested to make one :) )

lmorse

+1 for a schematic please. I can't view any of the Imageshack images.

ANNIHILATOR5

Hello, please upload schematic, your previous links dont work. Thanks

MetalMatt9305

Quote from: ubaid88 on March 20, 2010, 08:18:52 AM
Thanks for pointing this out. Sorry for my mistake. I have fixed that in this updated version.

I still got the original factory schematic. If anyone need that pm me. I will send him the schematic. It cannot posted on forum because of copyright issue.

I know this thread is old but if you still have the factory schematic I would appreciate you sending it to me. Personal email is mattman9305@yahoo.com . Thanks