THE LAYOUTS ARE BAAAACK!!!!

Started by T1bbles, December 23, 2009, 11:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T1bbles

Behringer don't do signatures, but if they did, they'd probably stop working mid sen

Renegadrian

Already got them all - they are old (2006-2007) but good.
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

frequencycentral

http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

electrosonic

I have never been able to open the layouts with the Java version of the software. Am I doing something wrong?

Andrew.

• SUPPORTER

Droogie

I had the same experience. Is it because my name is Andrew also? :icon_wink:

mth5044

I've been using the older version for a year or so, but on my new computer (w/ windows 7), I can't get it, so I got the new Java one... and I must say... I don't understand how to use it at all  :icon_redface:

In the old one, you place the component and it places two holes for it.. in the new one, you have to place the holes and the component then you move the around and everything is stacking onto each other.. it was quite confusing.

This has nothing to do with this thread does it?  :icon_lol:

Glad the layouts are back!

WhenBoredomPeaks

edit: wrong topic, but that site is awesome, i gonna save a few layouts to my HDD from there

T1bbles

Quote from: frequencycentral on December 23, 2009, 11:12:05 AM
Quote from: T1bbles on December 23, 2009, 11:03:44 AM
...the layouts, they're back!

We know!

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=81064.0

...and I looked so hard too!

Sorry 'bout that :D

Quote from: Renegadrian on December 23, 2009, 11:11:14 AM
Already got them all - they are old (2006-2007) but good.

Why so old? Has it been rolled back so as not to include newer ones or has noone submitted any new ones for a while?

I just submitted a new layout, so that's one new one, if it gets approved ;D
Behringer don't do signatures, but if they did, they'd probably stop working mid sen

bancika

there are at least 100 layouts pending but I don't have time to add them to the library. If there's someone willing to help out I can provide with the details how to add pending layouts to the library...
Tnx,
Bane
The new version of DIY Layout Creator is out, check it out here

T1bbles

Sure thing matey, just drop me an email with the instructions. As soon as crimbo's been and gone I'll get right on it ;D

culturejam

Quote from: mth5044 on December 23, 2009, 12:22:29 PM
in the new one, you have to place the holes and the component then you move the around and everything is stacking onto each other.. it was quite confusing.

You have to uncheck the "Sticky Points" option under the Settings menu. This keeps the components from automatically snagging on each other.