Dual Pedal: wiring order switcher

Started by kungpow79, May 21, 2010, 03:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pakaloabob

Does the wiring diagram that Dap9 posted do the same thing that a 4PDT switch effect order switcher would do? If so, that's brilliant!

johngreene

I started out with nothing... I still have most of it.

WangoFett

Yes except there is no LED indicator to show which state the switch is in, which is what the 4th pole on the 4PDT solution is used for.
So, it almost does.
- Dave

johngreene

Quote from: WangoFett on May 28, 2010, 06:57:11 PM
Yes except there is no LED indicator to show which state the switch is in, which is what the 4th pole on the 4PDT solution is used for.
So, it almost does.
Technically he didn't say "effect order switcher with LED indicator".  :icon_wink:

Ducks and runs........
I started out with nothing... I still have most of it.

poppyman

BUMP!

Hi, so I tried to figure out this myself (a 2-in-1 pedal with an order switcher flick switch), without success.
Apparently it has been solved here by dap9 who posted a PDF (or diagram) that amp_surgeon made which exactly does that. (called the fx flipper).

I tried to find this document a bit everywhere , especially at harmony central where there's is a similar thread about this diagram without any luck, all the links are dead.

Could anyone could kindly repost that diagram? I ger really confused by how to wire this switch.  ???

thank in advance!  :)

tchock