I have a new toy - YEY

Started by gtudoran, May 31, 2010, 09:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtudoran

I present you my new toy. Tesla BM 463 oscilloscope :D 2x20MHz, vintage look and a well made instrument.  :icon_lol: :icon_twisted:

Best regards,
Gabriel Tudoran
Analog Sound

petemoore

Yippee and dagnabbitt !
  Yippee for you, and dagnabbitt if that doesn't look like a fun thing to try out.
  Whatever happened to the scopo we had around here, I dunno, used to have one that would ''just sit'', apparently it got bored and somehow walked off... :icon_lol:
  Which was cool, but now I go look for scope and end up on Clist sorting through a hundred folks selling subwoofer, and subwoofer amplifers, and 2x12'' subwoofer cabinets to each other, one though is looking to trade for a newer Nintendo.
  I got a firehazard battery, waiting now for replacement, it runs the amp for 3 days, about 8 hours a day...I don't forsee problems but I'm putting it in second layer of vented enclosure anyway.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Brymus

Awsome,I love my scope even though it wasnt refurbished like the seller said.
It still has issues  >:(
But I am still able to use one channel most of the time and both if I am patient,
I figure when I get more electronic skills I will refurbish it myself....
BTW mine is a Tektronix 465B its like the VW bug/chevy half ton truck of the scope world I think.
I'm no EE or even a tech,just a monkey with a soldering iron that can read,and follow instructions. ;D
My now defunct band http://www.facebook.com/TheZedLeppelinExperience

mattthegamer463

Be careful with it, the Smithsonian might want it back someday.

;)

gtudoran

:D :D :D ;D ;D HAHAHAHA that was a mean sentence :)) :))

Best regards,
Gabriel Tudoran
Analog Sound

PS: It's very stable and it's calibrated :D ohhh yes and it have 2 x PC88 and 2xPCC88 tubes inside, it's a hell of a piece.