TI.com SAMPLES TO ORDER

Started by askwho69, October 11, 2010, 11:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askwho69

Hi all!! I would like to ask about what IC Opamps that i can order in Texas Instruments...? OPA2134pa is not available,rc 4558 too.. so what opamps do DIYERS need in TI? anyone can help please? i need to order some samples . . .THANKS

PS. also the use of the opamps :)
"To live is to die"

anchovie

Quote from: askwho69 on October 11, 2010, 11:54:35 PM
PS. also the use of the opamps :)

Use Google - the internet is full of pages explaining opamps!
Bringing you yesterday's technology tomorrow.

askwho69

Yah i know internet has it but if your experienced or you have experience the thing it will be less time reading if someone will help:)
"To live is to die"

anchovie

No it won't. Nobody has written a tutorial for you in this thread. You could have read several beginners' articles on the web by now.

You haven't even said what you want to use opamps for.

DougH

Hey, he wants free op amps, the info should be free too dood...

This is gonna be a funny thread...

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."

oldschoolanalog

It's already funny.
Pass the popcorn please. :icon_biggrin:
Mystery lounge. No tables, chairs or waiters here. In fact, we're all quite alone.

askwho69

:D sorry for all i wrote the explanation wrong about the "the use of opamps" what I'm trying to say is "if you send example "OPA211" what is the purpose of this opamps? but the thing "the use of opamps" is P.S is optional, i really need the codes of OPamps that Diyers need in TI.com i have spend a lot of time reading the data sheets but i don't have a clue what to read in the data sheet or what specification. so i open i "funny thread" about what certain opamps we can use in TI.com. sorry again or being a noob
"To live is to die"

GP

i think most Diyers need opamps in circuits and there isn't much call for them in TI.com

tiges_ tendres

Quote from: askwho69 on October 12, 2010, 06:18:50 PM
:D sorry for all i wrote the explanation wrong about the "the use of opamps" what I'm trying to say is "if you send example "OPA211" what is the purpose of this opamps? but the thing "the use of opamps" is P.S is optional, i really need the codes of OPamps that Diyers need in TI.com i have spend a lot of time reading the data sheets but i don't have a clue what to read in the data sheet or what specification. so i open i "funny thread" about what certain opamps we can use in TI.com. sorry again or being a noob

I think we're saying you dont need to order any samples.
Try a little tenderness.

jkokura

Askwho9, what's your native language? Perhaps if you shared what language you're more comfortable in, there might be someone here who can help you in that language. I think something isn't understood by us because your english isn't strong.

Jacob

askwho69

yeah! wrong Grammar and wrong explanation too! poor english! my language is Filipino . . . I'd order these art number/Description   Status   

OPA2277 - High Precision Operational Amplifiers       
    OPA2277P    5 of 5 part(s) Shipped   12 Oct 2010   

OPA177 - Precision Operational Amplifier       
    OPA177FP    5 of 5 part(s) Shipped   12 Oct 2010   

TLC2262 - Dual Advanced LinCMOS(TM) Rail-To-Rail Operational Amplifier       
    TLC2262CP    4 of 4 part(s) Shipped   12 Oct 2010   

LM358 - Dual Operational Amplifiers       
    LM358DRG3    2 of 2 part(s) Shipped   12 Oct 2010   

RC4560 - Dual Audio Operational Amplifier       
    RC4560IP    4 of 4 part(s) Shipped   12 Oct 2010   

RC4580 - Dual Audio Operational Amplifier       
    RC4580IP    4 of 4 part(s) Shipped   12 Oct 2010   

OPA827 - Low-Noise, High-Precision, JFET-Input Operational Amplifier       
    OPA827AID    3 of 3 part(s) Shipped   12 Oct 2010   
"To live is to die"

MoltenVoltage

Op amps are used to amplify signals.

Rail to rail op amps give you the most bang for your buck.
MoltenVoltage.com for PedalSync audio control chips - make programmable and MIDI-controlled analog pedals!

askwho69

WOw! any projects on this opamp? rail to rail one? or can be direct replacement to what opamp? thanks a lot for the critics and good answers i really need it to learn :)
"To live is to die"

anchovie

You can use the TLC2262 in a Sansamp GT-2 clone.

askwho69

Thanks! i'm planning to build one of gt2 :)
"To live is to die"

potul

If you are reallya noob, you may reconsider building a GT2... I would go for a simpler thing, like a Distortion+ or TS

Govmnt_Lacky

I think the TLC2262 is a favorite op amp for Tech21 pedals. The XXL uses that op amp as well. Many of their dirt boxes probably use this chip.  8)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

DougH

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."

MikeH

"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH

puretube