Ok, I just spent some time with the circuit. It's very nice.
I expanded it such:
I used two separate LDR's for the Tremolo and Wah, this way we don't get a volume loss in pulse mode.
I have an earth and space interface (antenna) controlling an LED and two LDR's pointing to that for Depth control.
I we do some smart wizardry with a rotary switch we can get the following:
1. Wah -> Just the wah controlled by the antenna
2. Wahmolo -> Wah fixed or by pot , tremolo depth controlled by antenna
3. Tremowah -> Tremolo and wah, wah controlled by the antenna, tremolo depth fixed/or with a pot
4. Tremawolo -> Wah AND trem depth controlled by antenna
5. Pulse -> Wah and trem controlled by LFO, depth controlled by antenna
My guess is that the last two sound the same. So if we drop the last one we can do this with a 4P3T.