link for 1s1588 and 1s2473 Diodes!

Started by soupbone, December 17, 2010, 05:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soupbone

I found a company that sells Toshiba 1s1588 and 1s2473 diodes!They're the real deal!The 1s1588's even have the blue band!Here's the links;

http://parts.andrewselectronics.com/search/electronic-parts/parts/8/1S1588.aspx

http://parts.andrewselectronics.com/search/parts.aspx

anchovie

Quote from: Andrew's ElectronicsThis part is no longer available
Bringing you yesterday's technology tomorrow.

soupbone

I just ordered some today.I placed the order online and it went through.I haven't had any email's back that said they were out of stock.If i do get an email,I'll make sure i post it.

soupbone

Quote from: soupbone on December 17, 2010, 06:18:23 AM
I just ordered some today.I placed the order online and it went through.I haven't had any email's back that said they were out of stock.If i do get an email,I'll make sure i post it.
Actually,I'll call them first thing in the morning to make sure.

R.G.

Quote from: soupbone on December 17, 2010, 05:09:18 AM
I found a company that sells Toshiba 1s1588 and 1s2473 diodes!They're the real deal!The 1s1588's even have the blue band!Here's the links;
Are these more magic than other diodes?
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

anchovie

Quote from: R.G. on December 17, 2010, 09:39:54 AM

I think they're what Harry Potter uses in his dirt boxes.
Bringing you yesterday's technology tomorrow.

soupbone

My friend ordered the parts for me last night.A guy called him today,because somebody pointed out on here that the 1s1588's said "This part no longer available".He said they still have 1s1588's,but they're axial leads,not radial :icon_redface:.The 1s2473's are still available.He's going to email me the invoice when he get's home from work,so I'll know the part number,and post it on here.

soupbone

Sorry,I made a major mistake!!..The link for the 1s1588 Diodes was the wrong place that i got them from originally! :icon_redface:Sorry!!,I usually don't make bad mistakes like that!Here's the actuall link form John lewman at Effects connection9and they do have the blue band like the originals,because I've gotten some from him before)    http://www.effectsconnection.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=227  (p.s. you can get the 1s2473's from my other post)

soupbone

Quote from: soupbone on December 17, 2010, 08:47:20 PM
Sorry,I made a major mistake!!..The link for the 1s1588 Diodes was the wrong place that i got them from originally! :icon_redface:Sorry!!,I usually don't make bad mistakes like that!Here's the actuall link form John lewman at Effects connection9and they do have the blue band like the originals,because I've gotten some from him before)    http://www.effectsconnection.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=227  (p.s. you can get the 1s2473's from my other post)
I meant the 1s2473's on this post.

liquids

Breadboard it!

liquids

R.G. - only in stompboxes, of course!  It's unmeasurable, unless you set your DMM for 'magic,' in which case, it will read immeasurable!  Unless, of course, they are radial diodes...those onez are just plain diodes, don't be fooled.
Breadboard it!

soupbone

I don't think Harry Potter does,Merlin does..i think :icon_biggrin:

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: anchovie on December 17, 2010, 09:43:18 AM
I think they're what Harry Potter uses in his dirt boxes.

Sorry dude.... but this is FUNNY!!  :icon_lol:
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

soupbone

Quote from: liquids on December 18, 2010, 08:25:34 AM

R.G. - only in stompboxes, of course!  It's unmeasurable, unless you set your DMM for 'magic,' in which case, it will read immeasurable!  Unless, of course, they are radial diodes...those onez are just plain diodes, don't be fooled.
Please "Liquids" Don't post on my threads.I don't post on yours.I would expect you to do the same for me.If you choose to do so,that's your perogative.I just think It's rather childish,and immature.You need to look at yourself in the mirror and say,"Hey",Would i want someobody to say negative comments about my posts?I would think not.So...In parting,Think about the words you say,and the impact it will have on someone.I apologize for cursing at you in my email.I got angry and stooped to a childish level.I've only been doing this for 8 months.Just because you have a lot more information than someone,doesn't mean you should degrade them.I leave you in peace,and hope you do the same for me.

soupbone

One thing that i didn't say "Liquids",That i do appreciate your breadboarding tips.

liquids

Breadboard it!

soupbone

Quote from: liquids on December 19, 2010, 02:49:07 PM
Well that's awkward...
I'm just saying that because you did give me a couple of good good idea's,and i appreciated that.Other than that,I shalt parteth ways with you.I bid you adieu.