Tone Stack Calculator for Mac?

Started by blooze_man, December 29, 2010, 05:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blooze_man

I've googled the crap out of this and can't find anything. Is there a TSC for mac that maybe I just can't find?
Big Muff, Trotsky Drive, Little Angel, Valvecaster, Whisker Biscuit, Smash Drive, Green Ringer, Fuzz Face, Rangemaster, LPB1, Bazz Fuss/Buzz Box, Radioshack Fuzz, Blue Box, Fuzzrite, Tonepad Wah, EH Pulsar, NPN Tonebender, Torn's Peaker...

slacker

If you've got an Intel powered Mac you can install wine which lets you run windows programs. TSC should run fine under that.
I guess there must be circuit simulator programs available for Macs, if you can find one you'll be able to use that to model tone stacks.

bassmannate

Quote from: slacker on December 29, 2010, 06:19:59 AM
If you've got an Intel powered Mac you can install wine which lets you run windows programs. TSC should run fine under that.
I guess there must be circuit simulator programs available for Macs, if you can find one you'll be able to use that to model tone stacks.
Yup. I run it under wine on Linux with no problems.

caress

i would also love to find this as well.  i've considered buying a crap pc just to run th TSC on it...

deepMago!

Could be my first post here...
Anyway, I use TSC with Crossover (same as wine) on a Macbook Intel and before on a Macmini. Works fine.

electrosonic

I wish someone would port that to the iphone / ipad and charge a few bucks for it.

A.
  • SUPPORTER