Source for Roger Mayer footswitch?

Started by skiraly017, February 24, 2011, 03:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skiraly017

I've got a RM Octavia in the rocket ship enclosure and the footswitch has crapped out. Neither a Carling or blue 3PDT will fit, they're too long. I looked on Mayer's site but could not find any contact info. If anyone has a source or suggestions I would be most appreciative, thanks!
"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?" - Homer Simpson

Govmnt_Lacky

A description of the switch or quite possibly, a picture of it would do wonders...  ;D

EDIT: From the pictures I have been able to Google, they look like Carling switches. Just not the X-wing type. Try looking at the 316 series Pushbuttons.
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

skiraly017

"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?" - Homer Simpson

Govmnt_Lacky

Sorry. Can't see your pic at the moment. Must be my computer here.
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Rodgre

trixdropd

If it has 2 pins on 1 side and 1 on the other I have what you need out of an old crybaby. Let me know.