PODXT live LCD help

Started by fretzburner, March 04, 2011, 07:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fretzburner

Anybody here can guide me about my podxt live lcd displays only half and need to replace it.here is picture of it.I dont know what to order and where to order the LCD module.

defaced

I have a dead XTLive who's LCD was more functional than "half dead".  I think it was missing a single pixel line or something when I killed it, not sure what its status is now.  If I can get it desoldered, would you like it?  Price would be free. 
-Mike

fretzburner

Yes i'm very much interested,at least i could do some editing with my xt with that single line missing.defaced you are very generous.please let me know if you desoldered it already and thank you very much.

defaced

The earliest I'll be able to pull it is Tuesday night.  PM me your address and I'll let you know when I mail it.  Should be Wednesday or Thursday if I forget (which is very possible). 
-Mike

fretzburner

dobrota

Please, do you know, what is original manufacter part number of LCD module for Pod XT ?  (not Line6 part number)
Thanks

defaced

I did not note a  part number when I removed it.  I'll look to see if I have any pics that might have some info. 
-Mike

fretzburner

Quote from: dobrota on November 06, 2011, 03:39:51 PM
Please, do you know, what is original manufacter part number of LCD module for Pod XT ?  (not Line6 part number)
Thanks
Written at the back of LCD module is OPTO0195C REV:5.0

rav

Can you show me the whole picture, mainly the guitar_in circuit area? I burned up resistor 23 at the guitar_in port and I can't find out what value it is. Or, you can just tell me what numbers resistor 23 (R23) has printed on it, that would just make my year. Thanks