Tonepad Site Down

Started by ny_racer_xxx, March 11, 2011, 04:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ny_racer_xxx

Anybody, the tonepad site is down again...

CR

jasperoosthoek

I heard it was a hacker. Someone must be feeling pretty good about himself. Change the world, hack tonepad dot com so DIYers cannot download their schematics. Hurray.
[DIYStompbox user name]@hotmail.com

nick d

Yeah , it re-directs to "adf-ly" then tries to download something - my Kaspersky then squawked to warn of "Dangerous download" , so I shut it off quick-smart.
         Obviously some A-Hole hacking - have they nothing better to do ?

Sanguinicus

Maybe it's the FX companies haha.

Seriosuly though, it sucks.

CynicalMan

jefe

It's not 100% yet.. I get redirected to adfly when I click "fx projects", unless I hit the stop button on my browser real quick.

CynicalMan

You're right, but 20 minutes ago fx projects was working.  ???

DimebuGG

I browsed it today and doesn't encounter redirecting. It's all fine.

sfr

I still get a errors with a couple of project files; the Anderton Volume pedal (which seems to have been missing for a few weeks) and the EA trem - also some of the build reports...
sent from my orbital space station.

jefe

Quote from: sfr on March 12, 2011, 10:20:34 AM
I still get a errors with a couple of project files; the Anderton Volume pedal (which seems to have been missing for a few weeks) and the EA trem - also some of the build reports...

Big Muff Pi file is also missing.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Getting this fixed has taken a lot of effort. Please let me know what still doesn't work so I can get to fixing it. As usual, I appreciate anybody's support.
Best regards,
Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com