Please, help me with my project!

Started by asintoras, March 31, 2011, 08:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avianoguitarist

Quote from: asintoras on May 21, 2011, 02:39:08 PM
Updates: a friend of mine helped me with the pedal creating a board right from scratch, and he added another little board for the voltage thing to duplicate -6 and +6V to the proper +12 -12V.
The pedal works great, except that when bypassed, the clean notes have a background noise. The white noise just come up while I am playing.

The other issue is that I have no idea how to wire LED's into my 3pdt switches for this circuit... Any suggestion?

I know it was not necessary to wire the LEDS of the circuit with those cables, but my friend thought that those 3 LEDs should be visible in front of the switches. I didn't explain him that the visible LEDs are just to see the on-off of each 3pdt switch...

Thanks,

I don't like bringing up necro-threads, but I think this info will help others when experiencing the same issue.  The Internet is a great place to get info from, and all you had to do was do a Google search on wiring an LED.

deadastronaut

^ thats a nice looking pedal man!...  :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

asintoras

I don't like bringing up necro-threads, but I think this info will help others when experiencing the same issue.  The Internet is a great place to get info from, and all you had to do was do a Google search on wiring an LED.

[/quote]

Thanks, I really appreciate it, although I fixed the LED's a long time ago and also the bleeding when bypassed. The only remaining (minor) issues now are the pop when activating the boost, and now, when I use the boost clean, I hear some gain bleeding. However, I never use the boost alone, so it does not matter to me.