News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

tonepad.com?

Started by soupbone, May 06, 2011, 12:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soupbone

Has anyone had any troubles with getting a hold of tonepad.com?I've sent them 3 emails.1 last week,and 2 this week with no response's.Anyone else having a hard time getting in touch with them?

newfish

Hi,

I've never had particularly quick comms from Tonepad.

I've known email receipts hit my inbox the day before the board arrives in the post (2 weeks or so after ordering).

In FP's defence, decent quality boards *do* arrive - I've never had any problems with his PCBs.

Cheers!
Happiness is a warm etchant bath.

chi_boy

Yes, I have also had email problems with Tonepad.

I've place a couple of orders in the last few months and even had one of them shipped incorrectly.  Sent several messages and never received a reply, but all issues were fully resolved and I received the boards as ordered.  So I guess the customer service isn't spectacular and the shipping isn't super  fast, but the product is good. 

Why do you need to contact them?
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." — Admiral Hyman G. Rickover - 1900-1986

The Leftover PCB Page

FlyingZ

I emailed them a week ago about two traces lifting on a board, still no reply.

soupbone

Quote from: soupbone on May 06, 2011, 12:29:26 AM
Has anyone had any troubles with getting a hold of tonepad.com?I've sent them 3 emails.1 last week,and 2 this week with no response's.Anyone else having a hard time getting in touch with them?
Francisco from tonepad responded the other day when i sent them an email to;shop@tonepad.com

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Hi guys, sorry to constantly keep you waiting for email replies. Tonepad is rather popular and just keeping up with stock and orders takes most of the time that I have for it. I wish I could do more customer support. I am no longer directly involved with shipping, which has allowed things to continue and to be able to defend Tonepad from malware attacks, re-writing code, backups, webmaster stuff, etc.

So please understand that email becomes less of a priority, even though I consider it most important. I do try to reply to most of the emails I get, but I get dozens each day, they have piled up.

Thank you for supporting Tonepad, this morning was busy with orders, forum attention maybe?
Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

modsquad

A bit of advice...Customer communication is the top priority for any business.  The lack of communication will turn a lot of folks off, especially if its people who are having some type of issue ordering or with the goods they received.
"Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light, not because he is afraid of the dark but because the dark is afraid of him"

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Fp-www.Tonepad.com on May 09, 2011, 11:30:12 AM
Hi guys, sorry to constantly keep you waiting for email replies. Tonepad is rather popular and just keeping up with stock and orders takes most of the time that I have for it. I wish I could do more customer support. I am no longer directly involved with shipping, which has allowed things to continue and to be able to defend Tonepad from malware attacks, re-writing code, backups, webmaster stuff, etc.

So please understand that email becomes less of a priority, even though I consider it most important. I do try to reply to most of the emails I get, but I get dozens each day, they have piled up.

Thank you for supporting Tonepad, this morning was busy with orders, forum attention maybe?
Fp

Sorry Francisco but, I absolutely LOVE your website, the information it provides, and the circuits that you have made available.... BUT...

I have to say that you really need to hire some more people or something. I told myself a long time ago that I will probably not order anymore boards from Tonepad. I had an issue with trace lifting and it took nearly 3 months to get it straight.  :icon_frown:

I don't think it is anything that cannot be fixed by hiring some help though  :icon_biggrin:

You even mentioned in your post that Tonepad has become popular. That tells me that your business is evolving and growing and could probably use some assistance in the form of additional help. That way, orders can be filled faster and customers can be dealt with faster and better.

Just a thought!  ;)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'