|HOME| |DIY FAQ| |GEO FAQ| |Debugging Page| |Links| |Schematics| |Wiki| |Layouts Gallery| |STORE|
|AMPAGE| |GEOFEX| |AMZ|

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 01, 2014, 05:05:11 AM
972773 Posts in 103674 Topics by 33097 Members
Latest Member: santiago_scarpatti
Home Help Login Register
DIYstompboxes.com  |  DIY Stompboxes  |  Building your own stompbox  |  Pictures  |  Hwy 89 + Mosfet boost 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hwy 89 + Mosfet boost  (Read 2155 times)
crash415

Hwy 89 + Mosfet boost
« on: July 22, 2011, 09:16:12 AM »

Here is my latest pedal.  I built it for my cousin's 14th birthday coming up next week.

It's Doug Hammond's Highway 89.  Thanks to Ulysses for the vero layout!  I added an AMZ mosfet boost after it.  No knobs for the boost.  I have it set for about a 3dB increase.

On the Hwy 89, I changed the bass and treble control with a BMP tone control.  I could hear no difference on the original treble knob.  The tone knob is subtle, but very usable in the entire rotation.

I love this pedal!  One of the best I've made.  Such a great circuit.  I would suggest it to everybody.  I have to make one for me now.

Govmnt_Lacky

I'M ONLY GETTING CLEAN OUTPUT!!!!

Re: Hwy 89 + Mosfet boost
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 09:20:52 AM »

So do you take Hwy 89 to get to Route 66?  icon_lol

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of ‘up to and including my life.’
Pigyboy

Christopher J

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 05:13:51 AM »

^^No Silly - You take Highway 69 to Route 666   icon_twisted

And you'll have to admit, I'll be rich as sh*t
I'll just sit and grin, the money will roll right in....
                                                            - FANG
joegagan

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 09:26:07 PM »

we had a state highway here in new mexico titled 666. up by  fourcorners. lotta drunks killed on that road. some state legislator said " we gots to change the name" so they did.

my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: