News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Hwy 89 + Mosfet boost

Started by crash415, July 22, 2011, 11:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash415

Here is my latest pedal.  I built it for my cousin's 14th birthday coming up next week.

It's Doug Hammond's Highway 89.  Thanks to Ulysses for the vero layout!  I added an AMZ mosfet boost after it.  No knobs for the boost.  I have it set for about a 3dB increase.

On the Hwy 89, I changed the bass and treble control with a BMP tone control.  I could hear no difference on the original treble knob.  The tone knob is subtle, but very usable in the entire rotation.

I love this pedal!  One of the best I've made.  Such a great circuit.  I would suggest it to everybody.  I have to make one for me now.

Govmnt_Lacky

So do you take Hwy 89 to get to Route 66?  :icon_lol:
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Pigyboy

^^No Silly - You take Highway 69 to Route 666   :icon_twisted:
And you'll have to admit, I'll be rich as shit
I'll just sit and grin, the money will roll right in....
                                                            - FANG

joegagan

we had a state highway here in new mexico titled 666. up by  fourcorners. lotta drunks killed on that road. some state legislator said " we gots to change the name" so they did.
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.