New etches - Scandalous!

Started by T-Flex, July 23, 2011, 06:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Flex

Here is a tube screamer (ts9) clone with a couple mods I made for a friend.  As you can see, he had a different title in mind  :icon_wink:

Yes, those are LEDs in her boobs and yes they are pink!

Guts:

Also a phase 90 clone:

It's more fun to compute.

Galego

Very clean etches, nice job.  :)

kupfer_m

hangingmonkey

I dig the bube creamer. How did you do it?  Did you use a dremel for the drawing and paint inside the etching?

theundeadelvis

hangingmonkey - if you search the forum for "enclosure etching" you'll find lots of threads on how to do this. Basically, it's the same idea as etching a PCB. You mask of the area don't want to remove, and then use something like ferric chloride to etch away unmask areas. Welcome to the forum, but the way.
If it ain't broke...   ...it will be soon.

hangingmonkey

Just had a look. Thanks mate, a whole new world has opened up for me....

buildafriend

dude, the boob creamer. why is there no laughing face?

elflicho87

Nice etches!
what's the switch on the phase90 for? and which schem/layout did you use?
thanks

meffcio

Quote from: T-Flex on July 23, 2011, 06:16:42 PM

Yes, those are LEDs in her boobs and yes they are pink!
I'd like to see it when it's on ;)

Tacoboy

Let's have phun!

jasperoosthoek

LOL, very cool looking pedal :D. Reminds me about the lyrics of Albert King's song Personal Manager. Especially the part where he wants to be her milk man in the morning and her ice cream man when the day is done... 'Boob Creamer' would fit nicely in there but would probably have been rejected by record company officials.

Anyway, why did you use the same color wires inside? I always use different colors for wires leading to pots, signal wires etc. That's scandalous!
[DIYStompbox user name]@hotmail.com