Source for 12mm Right Angle Board Mounted Pot?

Started by Scruffie, December 01, 2011, 12:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scruffie

I've got an EHX pedal with a broken pot shaft i'd like to repair, I contacted EHX who directed me to there European repair center who wanted... 35 Euros for a pot.

So does anyone know where I could find a replacement part, preferably with a knurled shaft like the original, I couldn't find one from the usual sources.

DavenPaget

Quote from: Scruffie on December 01, 2011, 12:47:54 AM
I've got an EHX pedal with a broken pot shaft i'd like to repair, I contacted EHX who directed me to there European repair center who wanted... 35 Euros for a pot.

So does anyone know where I could find a replacement part, preferably with a knurled shaft like the original, I couldn't find one from the usual sources.
Bend a pot's lug ? if it's not long enough use spare leads and solder the leads onto the legs of the pot .
Hiatus

Tacoboy

Let's have phun!

Scruffie

Quote from: DavenPaget on December 01, 2011, 03:06:40 AM
Quote from: Scruffie on December 01, 2011, 12:47:54 AM

Bend a pot's lug ? if it's not long enough use spare leads and solder the leads onto the legs of the pot .
I would prefer not to do something like this, that's why i'm looking for an original style replacement.

Quote from: Tacoboy on December 01, 2011, 03:12:17 AM
I don't know, but maybe this can help?
http://www.musikding.de/index.php/cat/c257_CTR-Pots-13mm.html
Hmm not quite right but cheers though!