|HOME| |DIY FAQ| |GEO FAQ| |Debugging Page| |Links| |Schematics| |Wiki| |Layouts Gallery| |STORE|
|AMPAGE| |GEOFEX| |AMZ|

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 12:23:10 PM
946441 Posts in 101625 Topics by 31725 Members
Latest Member: SeanMiracle
Home Help Login Register
DIYstompboxes.com  |  DIY Stompboxes  |  Digital & DSP  |  Zoom Ms-50G 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zoom Ms-50G  (Read 124 times)
deepMago!

Mattia - Italia

Zoom Ms-50G
« on: April 08, 2014, 05:02:32 PM »

Hello,
today I bought this pedal. After performing Firmware Update I've thought about the possibility to control it via MIDI. It's not a declared feature but the firmware update seems to work via sysex because an error show by the zoom updater.
So... I've opened Cubase and create a new GM device. I've created a new MIDI track and select Channel 1. I've started to send MIDI control Change by selecting several GM banks and... at this moment selecting "slap bass 2" I can turn the effects ON. So I've to try the others to understand how can I change banks. I'm very happy!
The next step will be programming a PIC to control it or if it's possible hook up a standard midi pedalboard.
Anybody have tried the same?

deepMago!

Mattia - Italia

Re: Zoom Ms-50G
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 05:33:47 PM »

After the first check seems that only Control change 0 - 49 command banks 1 -50. At the moment I'm not able to turns single effects On and Off nor send Tab Tempo and turn The Tuner On, but it's not bad at all.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: