Jackson Je-1000 alexi Laiho

Started by askwho69, December 06, 2011, 02:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

askwho69

I found this from this site http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/children-bodom/587440-je-1000-mm-04-schematic-circuit-diagram.html i have installed it on my guitar a Charvel/jackson i pulled it before just for curiosity and reason is i changed the pickup and it it was 50-c changed to Screamin Demon - i want to get the circuit back from the original because i found out that Alexi Laiho using 50-c and je-1000 before and this combination is pretty rare "i hope that  didnt rip it off before  :slap:  so here is the schematic.. "Google Really Helps "
"To live is to die"

DavenPaget

It's been a loooooooooong time since alexi left jackson after his wildchild jackson got stolen  :icon_lol:
Some of the parts in the schem baffles me ... Who actually thought that switching 3 parallel caps via 1 3PDT was a good idea ? It looks pretty pointless to me unless there were 3 individual switches .
Hiatus

petemoore

Agreed, also, having 1 cap hardwired and then adding capacitence to it is a way to have a default value wh-if the switch breaks, and use fewer parts..less expense/greater reliability seems logical modification, + two [carefully chosen] input voicing caps would be able to cover two favorites of what is presently the three-value selection shown..
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

DavenPaget

Quote from: petemoore on December 06, 2011, 06:35:27 AM
  Agreed, also, having 1 cap hardwired and then adding capacitence to it is a way to have a default value wh-if the switch breaks, and use fewer parts..less expense/greater reliability seems logical modification, + two [carefully chosen] input voicing caps would be able to cover two favorites of what is presently the three-value selection shown..
Well it's jackson , being themselves , ( which means , being odd ) .
Hiatus

askwho69

hey the 3 caps is switched by Dip Switch why the hell use 3pdt? its an onboard preamp for guitar...  :icon_lol:
"To live is to die"

Renegadrian

Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

DavenPaget

Hiatus