Earthscum's private message to me

Started by pedalgrinder, January 07, 2012, 11:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedalgrinder

To all,

Here is a man that obviously has something to prove. I challenged and he couldn't take he thinks only his opinion is right so here it is for you all to view

Earthscums private message to me:

Ok, so you've contributed nothing to the other site, either. Less than 300 posts, you've been registered since Aug 2011. Heck, my registration is even 2 years older than that there.

I'm done with the pissing contest. You have not even shown that you can DIY, own a solder iron, or any of the likes. Put up or shut up. I want to see some kind of project from you this weekend, otherwise I guess I could assume you are just trolling the DIY sites. I noticed you've made a couple enemies over there as well.

Simple. Contribute more than your "Opinion" to these boards, or just go away. I will extend that same thing to the "other" forum, if needed.

Good day!

jcsus

I troll! ;D

But when it comes to guitar repair, I'm there for that!!!  ;D :D

pedalgrinder

Please all bow down to sir earthscum as he knows and and will challenge us all to put a project down by the weekend. hahahahah. You know usually i don't do this sort of shit but hey he's such a tosser i can't help it.

SmoothAction

dude....wow. www.myspace.com <---check it out, it may be for you!
"Never heard a man speak like this man before, never heard a man speak like this man before. All the days of my life ever since I've been born, never heard a man speak like this man before."

deadastronaut

https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

SmoothAction

"Never heard a man speak like this man before, never heard a man speak like this man before. All the days of my life ever since I've been born, never heard a man speak like this man before."

pedalgrinder

I just put his private msg there for all of you to enjoy. He wanted me to contribute so i did! Haahhahahahaha

Jorge_S

The simple fact you started this thread in this section instead of the Lounge-OT where it belongs says a lot.

pedalgrinder

it's been viewed hasn't it i just wanted to show what he had to say

snap

Quote from: pedalgrinder on January 07, 2012, 12:24:19 PM
it's been viewed hasn't it i just wanted to show what he had to say

it`s been reported it has i just wanted to write for your information

pedalgrinder

fair enough maybe earthscum shouldn't write these type of msg's to me.

Earthscum

Aron, yeah... Lounge, please.

Since I get notifications in my email about PM's (just in case anyone had questions, like I had recieved this morning about the Scrynth), I just came back from getting coffee and my mailbox got spammed (not actually spammed, but more mail than I typically get, lol.. like Ad Flyer day or something).

I decided not to stoop to his level, but... this, wow. So, by posting his replies, I would stoop one level lower, but I'll take that gamble, because I think it speaks volumes...

I sent that one challenge to show some kind of project, or some kind of proof that he's not learning from one site, and implying he's "knowledgeable" on another. This is the 3 replies:

"@#$% off idiot i've been in electronics since i was 16 i have interest in proving that to you cause all you've proved to me is your a tool go @#$% yourself"

"listen @#$%wit go your hardest. Are you trying to threaten me with i know this one and that i don't give a @#$% who you know how you know them and no one will stop copying anything so go and @#$% yourself do you understand me! you are a nothing. Nor will i ever bow to your pathetic bullsh*t you just can't stand it that someone stood up to your big deal crap!"

"feel free to view your msg to me on the pedal board. and feel free to put mine up with it tosser haahahahahaha"

Jeez... can we vote someone off the Island?  I'd be willing to bet we get alot of hands in a civilized vote process  ;)
Give a man Fuzz, and he'll jam for a day... teach a man how to make a Fuzz and he'll never jam again!

http://www.facebook.com/Earthscum

snap

Quote from: pedalgrinder on January 07, 2012, 12:38:34 PM
fair enough maybe earthscum shouldn't write these type of msg's to me.
The following thread is the 4th one on the main forum and it is stickied there:

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=60421.0

pedalgrinder

wow what a response this must be a great pedal earthscum do you think we should copyright it!

gritz

I hope pedalgringer knows his Ohm's Law better than he knows his grammar. Or his manners. ;)

aron

I've decided to stop this by imposing a cooling down period. If this type of posting continues, I will unfortunately have to take more drastic measures.

New users really need to read this:
http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=60421.0

Please post and interact with others in a civilized manner. And please keep private messages, private.
One of the parties cannot post for a couple of days. The one that can post, has his name clearly displayed and has been a long time member with very little issues with others.