my biggest project - programmable footcontroller with effects

Started by Nikolay, January 16, 2011, 04:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caress

this is way nicer than a cornish board...  just sayin.   ;)
you should be really proud of your work - it's beautiful!

MRX2099

proaudioguy

This is absolutely amazing.  I would love to build one like this but I do not have your skillz.  I would like to have your help with the PRESET switching you use to trigger your relays.  I am trying to design for my own personal use, a switcher with 11 loops, that allows me to change the order of the FX with some presets.  Not all presets need to change the order.  Maybe 3 at most.  I can design all the switching up to the relay, but I do not understand the preset logic part.  I don't know how to wire it or what components to use.  I want to be able to select a preset, then when I select another preset, the first preset goes off and the new one goes on (instantly of course).  Then if I hit the bypass switch, it bypasses, but if I hit the bypass switch again, it would be nice to go back to the last preset, but that is not strictly necessary.  I can live with hitting the preset switch to go back and the bypass, just being another preset, that turns off all the other presets.  I only need about 6 presets, 11 true bypass loops (with the capability to change the order to a fixed design on about 2 or 3 of the presets), and 3 to 5 switches TIP to SLEEVE for amp channel switching to turn the reverb or vibrato on or off.  I cna do it all except the logic latching part.  Thanks for your help.  Your work is incredible, btw.  Drool  :o

NazzTazz

Reminds me of early P. Cornish' pedalboards. Congrats !

hendysp

most amazing project that i have ever heard !
thanks for share
Thankyou

alparent

Crap! Not a Nikolay post again!

His builds are so great they always make me feel..........inadequate  :'(

Great job.......once again.

mongo

Beautiful!

reminds me a lot of this old 80's multieffects I have:

smurfedelic smurfberry

Hi! My name is Petter and I'm from Sweden. This is my blog: http://ptelectronics.tumblr.com

lungdart

Absolutely amazing work. Any chance of getting a video clip of it in action?
Electronics product designer
Stomp Labs Inc
Stomplabs.com