Here's the skinny:
ANYONE can enter - even your granny. But not me or him. It doesn't need to be an original designed circuit - just built by you.Slade
- You must build your pedal specifically for the competition - no 'previously built' entries please
- You must post your finished pedal on the Pictures! thread on page 1000 or any of the following pages providing it is posted on the same day that the Pictures! thread reaches page 1000
- Your finished pedal must also be posted on this thread on the same day
- Your pedal must be 'end of the world' themed
- Gut shots are mandatory'!
- Slade is not allowed to enter!
- frequencycentral is not allowed to enter!
will decide on the winner. The judges decision is final. No bribes will be accepted.......!
The winner gets a free 'end of the world' themed Sonic Death Ray
14 stage phase shifter, enclosure etched by Slade
, pedal built by frequencycentral
This time there has to be an entry fee of $10 USD, we need to cover some costs as the enclosure has to be shipped halfway across the world twice even before it goes to the winner. We need $150 to go towards costs, anything over that will be contibuted to Aron/diystompboxes to help keep this wonderful forum going. Bear in mind that a stock Sonic Death Ray sells for $450 USD:http://www.prymaxevintage.com/frequency-central-sonic-death-ray-phaser/
(yeah, out of stock until they get their next shipment)
- and the one built for this competition will be a collectors item should the world survive past 2012. How to pay your entry fee will be announced shortly - we wanna work it out so people know we're not just scammin' ya!