qeertjacobs~ I hope I spelled that right! Thanks for your inquiries regarding my conundrum(s)... I had posted about how my friend had used the wrong power supply to cook my boss ce-3 chorus and boss ds-1 distortion a while back with very little to go on in terms of finding a resolution... In the past four or five months I've had eight or nine projects piling up and just got the number to several a few weeks ago that are a bit more difficult to manage but others are squared away... A fender blender and a big muff that I had favorable responses to only because everyone and their mother has one or maybe more since I ,myself, own five... Haha... Most of them were simple problems or I just plugged away over time and found an answer somehow... Maybe the big muff was a success since I actually followed the regular "debugging" procedure listing voltages etc.... On and off I spent time on the chorus, desoldering the ics , putting in sockets, replacing the jfets, finding suitable ic replacements and looking for signs of life.... Nothing for a long time... Until I came upon this crazy idea that maybe my friend soldered the wires in the wrong spot after the solder had melted off of them... Yesterday I went about finding if this was true...and there was life...The LED would go on and off with the foot switch... On further investigation I noticed a wire was off and proceeded to check all the others soldered and glued to the pcb... Three others had broken off from moving the board back and forth many times causing fatigue... Once they were reconnected with solder... the chorus was back!!