|HOME| |DIY FAQ| |GEO FAQ| |Debugging Page| |Links| |Schematics| |Wiki| |Layouts Gallery| |STORE|
|AMPAGE| |GEOFEX| |AMZ|

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 10:25:57 PM
971441 Posts in 103577 Topics by 33030 Members
Latest Member: jzeusrivera
Home Help Login Register
DIYstompboxes.com  |  DIY Stompboxes  |  Building your own stompbox  |  Zvex Super Hard On 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zvex Super Hard On  (Read 38962 times)
El Heisenberg

Re: Zvex Super Hard On
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »

The inventobox module SHO schem has other differences...a .01 cap and 1k series combo at the input. ...?

I already built mine point to point on top of the 5k pot and hot glued everything in place. Zener to ground. I used a .01 cap but no 1k resistor.

"Your meth is good, Jesse. As good as mine."
clamhandsmcgee

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2012, 01:46:40 AM »

Alright, I need some help.  I followed the OP's pcb layout except for leaving out the D1 diode and for D2 I used a 9.1 Zener diode.  I have everything wired up and it has a bad hiss pretty much on any volume.  I don't know much about building pedals so any help would be appreciated.  Also should I put a 1N4148 diode for D1 or should I leave it out?  Thanks in advance.
guitari89

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2012, 11:11:54 AM »

If I wanted to add a stomp switch... Where would that go in the circuit? I know it would probably go near the power supply however will signal still go through when it is bypassed? Trying to make a pedal... This is going to be my first project. Seems like a relatively simple one and a great addition to my pedal board.

Thanks!
Vince_b

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2012, 12:29:55 PM »

If you want to know how to wire a stomp switch to bypass an effect, here are the different options:
http://www.tonepad.com/getFile.asp?id=76
Jdansti

John

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2012, 12:50:13 PM »

If I wanted to add a stomp switch... Where would that go in the circuit? I know it would probably go near the power supply however will signal still go through when it is bypassed? Trying to make a pedal... This is going to be my first project. Seems like a relatively simple one and a great addition to my pedal board.

Thanks!

Here's another good description of wiring the switch and LED:
http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/diagrams/switch_lo_3pdt_ig_dcjack.gif?phpMyAdmin=78482479fd7e7fc3768044a841b3e85a

R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: