Epiphone ET-270 Schematic????

Started by endorphin, April 12, 2012, 02:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

endorphin

Been lookin all over for this wiring diagram I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me how this guitar is wired.

Slowly putting this guitar piece by piece as I saved it from a music store in the back hanging from its tuning key ???!
60% of the time it works everytime...

FUZZZZzzzz

maybe contact this dude.. if you´re not him  ;)

http://media.photobucket.com/image/epiphone%20et%20270%20wiring/spellcasterguitars/Conrad/IMGP3341.jpg

from reading the link it should be right, but you never know unfortunately
"If I could make noise with anything, I was going to"

endorphin

Oh yeahhhhh I didnt even think of that dang! Wouldn't have to do this if someone didn't rip out the original pickups  :'(. But then again it wouldn't be as fun if there wasn't some challenge. Thanks dude

endorphin

endorphin

Got the guitar altogether now and wired up I could write a schematic soon to share to all so this problem dont happen again.

cyrusparty

Hello,
I would love a wiring diagram, I'm putting together a et-270 right now and it would be most helpful!

endorphin

endorphin

This should work as it is identical to my guitar. I'm not sure on the taper though. First time using diylayoutcreator too!

Of course you can use any pickup of choice if you don't have the originals.

cyrusparty

Great!!!! Thank you sooo much. My epiphone project fell by the way side, but I'll pick it up again!    ;D ;D ;D ;D