1989 Dunlop Crybaby Help

Started by soupbone, July 07, 2012, 05:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soupbone

I got a hold of an ol' dunlop crybaby.I'm almost 100% positive it was made in 1989.I found this picture here;(It's the 2nd picture down)   http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?s=b85194c4443052ff2a03bfcf45eec956&t=105298&highlight=wah+pedal+mod  (I wired the switch exactly like his in the picture at first,but it didn't work for me.)The board on the link looks identical to mine,except my pcb board is white.(He added trimpots and a fasel Inductor to his.) I put a DPDT Switch in,but i want to make sure i did it correctly. :icon_redface: The wah is working.Just want to make sure for future reference.I've got a jumper going from the "Top" left lug to the "Bottom" left lug.The "Top" middle lug is going to the tip of the input jack.The "Bottom" middle lug is going to the tip of the output jack.The Green wire from the connector plug is going to the "Top" right lug.The Blue wire from the connector plug is going to the "Bottom" right lug.Is this wiring correct?

joegagan

use your multimeter to track where everything is going. correct as necessary. there are numerous ways to wire a tru bypass dpdt, do a search here, pick one.  not sure which method they guy used at the gear page photo you linked to.
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

soupbone

Quote from: joegagan on July 07, 2012, 12:47:12 PM
use your multimeter to track where everything is going. correct as necessary. there are numerous ways to wire a tru bypass dpdt, do a search here, pick one.  not sure which method they guy used at the gear page photo you linked to.
Cool.I forgot the blue wire spilts off at the pot.I looked at some diagrams,and i believe everything is correct.Thanks Joe for your reply!