SAD problem with a ross flanger i fear...

Started by pinkjimiphoton, November 19, 2012, 04:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkjimiphoton

i had a pearl and a dano flanger on my board for years now, both just got retired in favor of the ross, if that says anything. the only dif really is the pearl can self oscillate, like an echoplex..
but i gotta pair of plexes for that if i need 'em.

i think you'll like it a lot more...did ya see the SPT i put in this thread? happy tweaking brother!
  • SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr

Tony Forestiere

"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

oldschoolanalog

I love it when hard to find ICs are used to keep vintage stuff up and alive. :icon_cool:
Well played jimi!
Mystery lounge. No tables, chairs or waiters here. In fact, we're all quite alone.

pinkjimiphoton

Quote from: Tony Forestiere on November 30, 2012, 09:23:51 AM
I knew that chip would find a good home.

thanks again, tony, this thing is not only happy and healthy, but sounds freekin' awesome!!!

i will still probably build the flanger, but i think i'll do THAT with a 3007 instead. makes more sense.

the ross sounds sooooo good now...thanks!!

i hope brian checks in, lets us know his opinions after having a play with his one. ;)
  • SUPPORTER
Slava Ukraini!
~Jack Darr

pinkjimiphoton

Quote from: oldschoolanalog on November 30, 2012, 10:23:37 AM
I love it when hard to find ICs are used to keep vintage stuff up and alive. :icon_cool:
Well played jimi!

well, dave, ya know... i am blessed to have good friends like you and tony that make stuff like this possible!! ;

;)
  • SUPPORTER
Slava Ukraini!
~Jack Darr