OK guys, who's going in on this ebay lot with me?

Started by ExpAnonColin, October 02, 2003, 11:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExpAnonColin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2561558986&category=31456&rd=1

Ends in 3 days.  Looks like we got mostly resistors (carbon and metal film), a bunch of misc ICs, lots of caps, a few diodes... no switches, boxes, or jacks at though.  Who's with me?  What's our max bid?

-Colin

eliktronik

Well, like I said, I'm looking for a nice selection of caps (not 100% sure, I might get another offer). I'm also looking for a ca3080, some digital logic gates (nand preferably) and some diodes...

EDIT: As far as price goes, that's up for you to decide. You're gonna have to keep all the stuff that we don't want.

Samuel

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: SamuelThose look to be mostly 1/2W resistors no?

It's the whole caseful... I'm not sure.

ExpAnonColin

It's done in a few hours.  Are we going to do it?

Deep Blue

I'll go in on it with you if I can get the little drawer unit.  I need more space for resistors and caps, and that looks perfect.

I don't even need all the resistors inside of it, but if that unit can be part of my share, I'll go in on this with you.
--Deep Blue
resident newbie

Deep Blue

So how do we divide this?  If it's just the two of us, I would be happy with the drawer unit, and then like 1/3 of the components.  Or 1/4.  Get on AIM so we can talk.
--Deep Blue
resident newbie

eliktronik

If you happen to get anything I mentioned earlier (except for the caps), I'd be glad to buy them from you....

ExpAnonColin

OK, I think I'll end up going in on it just for the hell of it.  Worst comes to worst, I'll have a ton of components lying around.  I already have a way to store my components-fly boxes, like for flyfishing.  It works pretty well, and it's really cheap.  I'll just go ahead and win it...  I hope I don't end up with a LOT of components or something.  Deep Blue, you and I will probably end up splitting quite a bit... I'm getting on AIM now: Noisesplitinhalf

-Colin

Alex C

Hey Colin, sorry- I couldn't post for a while, it wasn't working.  I guess it's over now, but I'd be happy to split some of it with you to save you from having stuff lying around.  I'll take whatever, but would prefer stuff other than resistors, I just stocked up.  1/2 watts are okay though (tube stuff), and whatever- I'll take whatever you want me to, that's basically it.  I can do Paypal, just let me know.

PB Wilson

As I post, the auction will be over in just under an hour and I'd like to get in on this. I'd like to stock up on caps, resistors, and anything else. I also can Paypal or work out another method of payment. As for price, I'd like to keep my share of the cost in the $10 to $15 range.

ExpAnonColin

OK, guys, now we haev a lot of people going on in this.  I won it for 60.00 with 2 seconds left-my sniping ability sometimes amazes me.

I'll post further pictures and info and prices when they come.

-Colin

travissk

If there are any parts left over I'd like to stock up on that stuff. If not, then I hope to be in on the next one :)