Don't buy chinese wah enclosures!!!

Started by Renegadrian, August 25, 2014, 07:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac

My point is, when you build a new house you have thousands of items to buy, and thousands of dollars to pay. Some are for the house itself, some are tools to build the house.
You can be cheap with some things for the house and buy chinese products... business are business.... clients won't notice the difference, or do they?
But in this business your reputation travel from mouth to mouth... Is it worth buying cheap chinese iron out of specs and having cracks on the walls after a few months, or paint that does not paint and is washed off the wall in the first rain?... (and recieving a funny letter from your clients' lawyer :) )
As for tools, I follow my experience and what all salesmen and workers and reviews say: chinese tools are for home use, not for heavy duty.
I prefer paying a bit more. And a bit here and there is a BIT more!

Construction is not an exception, is one of the motors of economy, construction is a big poll to evaluate the quality of chinese products.
In general I'd say that chinese quality is suspicious if price is too good.
I do not mean that ALL chinese stuff is bad. Hey, I love my cheap chinese Valve Jr.
And Joe's Makitas is another case.
An most likely your Celestion comes from China.

Just be careful.

mac

ps: more, the quality of chinese products shipped to the US or say Venezuela is not the same.
Products that do not meet standards are sent to emerging and under the water markets ;)

mac@mac-pc:~$ sudo apt-get install ECC83 EL84