News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

LED Lights

Started by chuckwagon, July 21, 2013, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckwagon

Hey Guys, I`m new to the group and hope this question has not been asked a million times. I`m working on building my first bypass looper. I have found and ordered most of the parts, but have been stuck on finding the single LED lights that will mount to the enclosure. Are these normally sold with some type of mounting? Thanks in advance for any advice/links you can provide. Chuckwagon

armdnrdy

I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

mth5044

Yes you'll want the LED and then an LED bezel to mount it. Where area you ordering your parts from? Radio shack has LED's and bezels available in most stores. The normal Tayda, Smallbear, Mouser, PPP, etc, have them as well.

chuckwagon

Thanks guys....... I ordered the stuff from pedal parts....... cant wait till the parts start arriving to get this build underway.

bluebunny

Welcome to the madhouse forum!  You may find, in the fullness of time, that you choose to ditch the trinkets and just glue your LEDs into an appropriately-sized hole in the enclosure.  Looks very neat, imho.  Good luck with your build!
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

tubegeek

+1 trinket-ditching.
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

mistahead

Walk before run.

Drink before crawl.

At a couple of cents each walking before running is viable.

tubegeek

Mistahead, that's an awful lot of good sense for one post.

mistahead

Completely unlike me, I know!

tubegeek

Well, you sure won't see that much in any of MY posts!