Rate please my gothic and steampunk bodies of pedals

Started by SviS, July 01, 2013, 05:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SviS

Quote from: GGBB on August 29, 2013, 03:23:03 PM
Yep - honestly - these things belong in an art gallery - they are too beautiful for a pedal board.

Thank you! Then I will produce next pedals without circuits ;)
www.svisound.com - handmade guitar pedals

SviS

Quote from: thofmann on August 29, 2013, 04:48:10 PM
Those are really great looking. Do you play them or are they behind glass in a showroom?

Thank you!
No, I'm bad guitar player, but I'm good engineur :) So I produce this for sale.

Trippy Demon

SviS

Maik

Wow! What a crazy idea!
Love the LED from GE Overdrive.
Just phantastic.

Will.mendil

I am in love with steampunk, great job here!

I do have a question that might have already been asked but what's your May source of scarp metal, screws... I know you can take thick solid core wire but all the metal plates and screws. They are not that easy to get anymore are they. I mean without actually spending money in special shops. I guess going to an old scrap yard. But they are not coon in capital cities ( Paris)
Don't know what to do with a paritculare transistor? Check this website where stompbox pedals are listed by what transistors they use

http://scfxguide.wordpress.com/

Will.mendil

Oh and I forgot what about the knobs. I am sure I could get the site from google. But where do you get them?
Don't know what to do with a paritculare transistor? Check this website where stompbox pedals are listed by what transistors they use

SviS

Quote from: Will.mendil on February 15, 2014, 06:00:22 PM
I am in love with steampunk, great job here!

I do have a question that might have already been asked but what's your May source of scarp metal, screws... I know you can take thick solid core wire but all the metal plates and screws. They are not that easy to get anymore are they. I mean without actually spending money in special shops. I guess going to an old scrap yard. But they are not coon in capital cities ( Paris)

Thanks!

I'm looking for new ideas always. In the shops, online, offline etc. Most time some details is surprised for me :) So I think I haven't good answer. Just try to see steampunk in each thing :)

Will.mendil

Do you manage to make several identical?( I am not looking to buy) I am just curious if you manage to make several of the same pedal with the design consistency of paint jobs.

SviS

not :)

but I preparing new technologies now, so I will produce my own parts soon, so some pedals will be looking very similar, I hope

Will.mendil

"New technologies" well those are fancy words indeed. I would love to witness illustrated advances of this project. Care to share?

Thecomedian

for some reason I cant select lower quality playback than "HD".. 5 minutes to load a few seconds of video  :icon_lol:
If I can solve the problem for someone else, I've learned valuable skill and information that pays me back for helping someone else.

SviS

Quote from: Will.mendil on February 16, 2014, 07:22:49 PM
"New technologies" well those are fancy words indeed. I would love to witness illustrated advances of this project. Care to share?

I mean not modern technologies. Just new way for my creativity. And welcome :)

SviS

Quote from: Thecomedian on February 16, 2014, 07:45:54 PM
for some reason I cant select lower quality playback than "HD".. 5 minutes to load a few seconds of video  :icon_lol:

I do not understand why. It's YouTube hosting. Check it again please