Simple PCB for bread boarding with the FV-1 SKRM module

Started by Ice-9, February 08, 2014, 08:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice-9

A little PCB to make life easy when bread boarding the FV-1 SKRM module.

I have a couple of Franks OCT SKRM boards which have a 2x8 header on them which makes it difficult to plug straight into bread board for circuit experiments, so I thought I would do a little pcb to convert to a single line of pins to make it easy for bread boarding.
While I was doing that I thought it would be a good idea to place the control pots and 8 way switch as well for program selection and control.

so if anyone wants to use it for experimenting with the SKRM modules that Frank sells, send me a PM and I will post the files to you. (I can never seem to upload anything to the diystompboxes forum for download for some reason).

Couple of pictures

PS this PCB uses a pic for binary out code, but I am going to rework the PCB to use a few diodes with the switch instead. (cheaper and easier to build)
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.

teej212

Digital Larry

Pretty clever!  I had made a couple Veroboards to hold my SKRM experiments - worked OK but splitting the copper between two rows of holes is slightly nerve wracking.  Used an Xacto knife and ohm meter to make sure.
Digital Larry
Want to quickly design your own effects patches for the Spin FV-1 DSP chip?
https://github.com/HolyCityAudio/SpinCAD-Designer