Snow Day OD - schem, layout, demo, discussion ... and name change?

Started by midwayfair, March 09, 2014, 11:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebunny

Quote from: mth5044 on February 18, 2019, 06:56:51 PM
Thanks for this as well! For some reason I can see your files fine, but the OP is blank.

When I said "original", I meant "my copies of Jon's originals".   ;)   I reposted on Imgur so you could see them.
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

Sooner Boomer

The projects here go back to the mid-2000's. a lot of the original schematics are lost because places like PhotoBucket stopped sharing, or the author's DropBox account closed, or other vagaries of life on the web. Makes it very frustrating at times. It would be nice if everything could be archived through this web site/forum, but I'm aware of just how much money that takes.  Big shout out to the moderator/owner and the folks that keep this thing running!
Dan of  ̶9̶  only 5 Toes
I'm not getting older, I'm getting "vintage"

bean

Quote from: mth5044 on February 18, 2019, 06:56:51 PM
Quote from: EBK on February 18, 2019, 03:44:04 PM
Quote from: mth5044 on February 18, 2019, 03:30:36 PM
Anybody have the scheme from this project? Seems to have been folded into the ether.

Try this:

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/archives/DistBoostOD/Flabulanche.zip

Oh! Thanks for that, didn't realize it got turned into a Madbean project.

It was for a time, but the project kind of ran its course so I discontinued it. Jon was kind enough to let me license the design from him (really generous of him!) It's a terrific circuit and a highly recommended build.

PRR

Quote from: Sooner Boomer on February 19, 2019, 06:02:53 AM...lost because places like PhotoBucket stopped sharing, or the author's DropBox account closed, or other vagaries of life on the web....

Just FYI: _your_ avatar here is blank.

Investigating: you actually point to an image stored on some other forum. We must be logged-in *there* to see it.
Works for you (you see it) because you are probably logged-in forever.
  • SUPPORTER