Smallbear - Undrilled Bare Box??

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, April 24, 2014, 01:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Anyone know if Steve has the Bare Box available UNDRILLED?

The webstore still says "An undrilled version will be available in mid-2013"  :-\
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

armdnrdy

I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

Govmnt_Lacky

Word flows faster here than through the Contacts link  :-\
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

armdnrdy

But sometimes it's better to hear it from the horses mouth especially when the undrilled enclosures are not offered on the Small Bear site.  :icon_wink:

Email Steve...maybe he's trying to sell through the drilled enclosures before he places another order of both drilled and undrilled.
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

pappasmurfsharem

Quote from: armdnrdy on April 24, 2014, 02:54:21 PM
But sometimes it's better to hear it from the horses mouth especially when the undrilled enclosures are not offered on the Small Bear site.  :icon_wink:

Email Steve...maybe he's trying to sell through the drilled enclosures before he places another order of both drilled and undrilled.

Pretty certain the bare box contest thread stated something like this.

Trying to recoup the tooling cost before having undrilled available.
"I want to build a delay, but I don't have the time."

smallbearelec

Quote from: pappasmurfsharem on April 24, 2014, 04:42:13 PM
Pretty certain the bare box contest thread stated something like this.
Trying to recoup the tooling cost before having undrilled available.

Kee-rect, and I will remove the note in the store. If a commercial account comes up with an order for 1,000 pieces undrilled (factory MOQ), I will gladly get it done immediately.

SD