Prometheus: Circuit boards in minutes

Started by FUZZZZzzzz, December 09, 2015, 04:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FUZZZZzzzz

"If I could make noise with anything, I was going to"

GiovannyS10

Nice! A friend make something like using Arduino. But on his project, the project only draw, but to eche you need to use FeCl3 too. But i think is a nice idea, i spend so much time making pcbs today...

Thanks for share!
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

Beo

Interesting. Strange that there are no lower buy-in options to help him reach the goal. Also, I wonder about the milling bit... how long it lasts and how much to replace. The blurb about masking is a step backwards... buy a film on ebay, mask and UV expose and then use chemicals... just what he wants to avoid with etching. Also strange that there are backers at the higher price levels for worse returns... friends and family perhaps?

bloxstompboxes

Would like to know what his lower price options will be if he meets the goal.

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

lethargytartare

$2,600 (or the $1,900 for backers) IS the lower price option.  Ordering parts for 5 at a time, he'd probably be absorbing huge overhead.  But with $57,000 in capital he can order parts for 100 and get a better deal from the manufacturer (or spread the overhead across more units). 

Ice-9

It is a nice idea and a shame it is going to fail to reach the kickstarter amount. It has 5 days to go and only raised 1/4 of the amount needed. I think if it could have been a multifunction device capable of milling some Hammond size enclosures (it looks capable enough if a decent spindle was offered.) it would have been a winner.
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.