MIDIFOOT - DIY Midi controller

Started by potul, April 27, 2011, 04:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmkv15

Hi,
I have made for this project a small manual with the important facts. Can download here http://www.uk-electronic.de/Download/MFC5_0.pdf.
if you need a chip, yes i can also programing and sending. then we make a round sum of 18€ incl. shipping. The payment can send via paypal to (info@uk-electronic.de) and i need your shipping adress.

regards Uwe

karter2000

Sounds good, I'll send you the payment as soon as I can.

lmkv15

Hi,
Thank's for the money. Order is packed an i will it send tomorrow.

regards Uwe

potul

Quote from: lmkv15 on May 12, 2014, 08:54:19 AM
Hi Mat,
The picture was not the right pcb, i have it change. The picture was the first version with a bug ;D. The midi true is a standard application with 2 inverters from a HCT/LS/HC 7404 or 14. I wanted to make it as a kit, but that's pretty expensive, if only because the housing.
But i need your OK ;).

regards Uwe

I'm fine if you wanna sell it as a kit or pcb only... or even if you sell it already mounted. I'm happy to see my design is used and useful for others. Just gimme credit on the design and software somewhere in your web and docs.

And if you make enough money out of it, a donation would be accepted (maybe one of your pcb?)   ;D

Mat

PS: BTW, nice shop, I didnt' know about it. I will give it a try next time I need to buy stuff.

karter2000

Quote from: lmkv15 on May 14, 2014, 12:06:21 PM
Hi,
Thank's for the money. Order is packed an i will it send tomorrow.

regards Uwe

Got the board and chip today, and everything looks awesome.  Can't wait to get started on it.  Just one question, what type of enclosure would you recommend for the midifoot?

potul

Hi,

I used a Hammond 1444-14 for mine. It's a aluminium sheet case, but looks sturdy enough for my usage. If y ou go for this one, consider that you need to buy the bottom plate separately, it doesn't come with the case.

Regards

lmkv15

Hi mad,
long about ago, i read here. There is not a problem to send you a pcb and write at the dokumentation your name. But the kit does not start up at the store. I have not enough time. But the new year is long.

regards Uwe