tayda coupon thread?

Started by StLfx, March 20, 2024, 06:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StLfx

hello, was on here looking for the tayda code thread for free shipping and could not locate it.

was wondering if it was missing, not bumped in a long time or I might not be looking in the right place.

point me in the right directions thank you !

6 captchas to post lol .. dang i hope i get a coupon code ! what if I only know of superstrats :) i had to google search a uke ..

finally found the search bar ..but the OT lounge was hidden for some reason.. I think I may have found it

https://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=101018.msg890626#msg890626

*quick edit found link and search bar

John Lyons

They have not done that since the Covid times.
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

Mark Hammer

Quote from: John Lyons on March 20, 2024, 07:48:25 PMThey have not done that since the Covid times.
Yep.  I've looked, and unless only available on Thai websites, in a language I can't read, they haven't offered coupons for a while.  I would think their business has done pretty well without them. 

diffeq

Quote from: Mark Hammer on March 21, 2024, 07:50:11 AMI would think their business has done pretty well without them. 
Unlike my wallet.

patricks

Quote from: John Lyons on March 20, 2024, 07:48:25 PMThey have not done that since the Covid times.
In the before times, in the long long ago...

Kevin Mitchell

If you're buying enough from Tayda to seek discounts then perhaps you should check out your domestic sources where discounts can be had at specific quantities.
With bulk purchases places like Mouser, Digikey and Newark become the favorable options. Plus, you'd know exactly what you're getting.
  • SUPPORTER
This hobby will be the deaf of me

Baran Ismen