Will update forum sometime in the new couple of days

Started by aron, May 17, 2015, 03:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdansti

Quote from: armdnrdy on May 24, 2015, 04:05:55 PM
Quote from: Jdansti on May 24, 2015, 03:58:15 PM
Looking good, Aron!  Is there a way to search my posts without searching the entire forum?

Punch on your name...and hit "search posts"

Hmm. Don't see it. I wonder if it could be the layout I'm using. It's DIY layout2.
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

armdnrdy

John,

When you punch on your name (Jdansti) it takes you to your summary.....Then punch on "Show Posts"
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

aron

In the advanced search you can search posts by your name.

Perrow

Someone asked but didn't get an answer so I'll ask again; Any chance Tapatalk will work soon?
My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

Perrow

...and I don't like the first column in the tread listing (icons for "hot" or such topics), that information is readily available on the right side, those icons just clutter the view and take up screen real estate.

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

head_spaz

Ummm... yeah.
So now I've seen it. And ummm... not so much. :icon_confused:
Deception does not exist in real life, it is only a figment of perception.

armdnrdy

Quote from: aron on May 24, 2015, 05:43:35 PM

That's even better! Very cool!
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

Jdansti

Quote from: armdnrdy on May 24, 2015, 06:16:35 PM
Quote from: aron on May 24, 2015, 05:43:35 PM

That's even better! Very cool!

Thanks, Larry and Aron!  I found what I was searching for as soon as I knew how!
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

aron

Quote from: Perrow on May 24, 2015, 06:03:40 PM
Someone asked but didn't get an answer so I'll ask again; Any chance Tapatalk will work soon?

Tapatalk was the first package I installed. It disabled itself for no reason. I guess try again.

slacker01

Perrow

Quote from: aron on May 24, 2015, 07:46:56 PM
Quote from: Perrow on May 24, 2015, 06:03:40 PM

Tapatalk was the first package I installed. It disabled itself for no reason. I guess try again.

I blame the cats.

Ice-9

Thanks Aron, looking good and the search by user is great.  :icon_smile:
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.

bean

This is looking great! Thanks, Aron!
In case no one asked - any chance for a dark type theme here? These light/bright themes really burn straight through my cornea.

duck_arse

if I can't have a blank stylesheet to wreck write my own, then I'm with bean for a dark theme.

those cats, pretty soon we'll have enough cat pedals to start a thread specially for.
don't make me draw another line.

aron

stallik

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

duck_arse

don't make me draw another line.

midwayfair

Quote from: bean on May 25, 2015, 09:16:02 AM
This is looking great! Thanks, Aron!
In case no one asked - any chance for a dark type theme here? These light/bright themes really burn straight through my cornea.

I thought part of the point of this hobby was being able to replace faulty parts. I'm sure there's a resistor value you could change to make it darker.
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

Cozybuilder

Try DIY Theme 2- much easier on the eyes than "Girly Man"
Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

stallik

Quote from: duck_arse on May 26, 2015, 11:35:02 AM
I couldn't even find nobel.

Try going to Aron's link and searching for dark. It's there somewhere but the demo link is broken so screenshots only
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein