Mods for MN3007 ADA Clone

Started by njkmonty, June 16, 2015, 02:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njkmonty

im getting a little confused, hows my last schematic looking? and
ive looked everywhere, i cant find a single sole who's implemented this mod.
so how do i do it!!! AAARRRRHH!
im still going stereo nuts, i even printed out a boss ce 3 schematic to see what was going on,
trying to cut and paste it,
pleeaase help!

njkmonty

i had a look at stereo ce3 boss chorus, at how they do their stereo,
im almost at quiting stage! tried to apply how they do it to this

chemosis

how hard would it be to add a cv for speed?? is the speed knob already a control voltage???

chemosis

I know this is old but wanted to see if you ever got any of these mods working. I want to try the bounce mod, and the send return mod but eneded up quite confused because of the variety of mods talked about and depicted on this forum. wouldn't modding the ada with a send and return loop and adding a delay pedal into that loop give you something very close to through zero?

njkmonty

tried them  either didn't work  or sounded crap ,I  just returned to stock

chemosis

I do the same exact thing you do. I get obsessed with delays or flangers buy some pcbs and dream about mods that usuall never happen. but your in a better position because you know more than I. I got the flintlock pcbs and I added the mix trim as a pot and the auto/symmetry as a mod and I think there both awesome mods. I even added the vol trimmer as a pot on 1. I built 2. I think the mix,auto, and vol as pots are awesome. they all work great. I was wondering about adding a shape control like the one from the tremulus lune. I also wonder if theres anything that could be stolen from the dynachord tam-19 or the lovetone. maybe dual lfo. dual lfo sounds great on the lovetone. im trying to understand more at this time.