Umble Circuit - Seems to have serious design flaws

Started by mojokorn, January 01, 2016, 05:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garcho

Fine get two zvex tremolo probe the hook them up then (what)
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

wavley

Quote from: garcho on November 04, 2016, 03:22:52 PM
Fine get two zvex tremolo probe the hook them up then (what)

I have no clue, I'm just waiting for the pictures of ScarJo to start showing up.
New and exciting innovations in current technology!

Bone is in the fingers.

EccoHollow Art & Sound

eccohollow.bandcamp.com

garcho

I found out a burst button is just a kill switch, Jack White must connect it to the circuit box
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

vigilante397

Quote from: Voltron on November 07, 2016, 10:36:55 PM
... I woke up a beast. :icon_confused:

You did indeed ;D

Which reminds me, does anyone remember these things? It was a while back now. I would write the actual name, but I'm afraid his google adwords would summon the guy again :P

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

chuckd666

vigilante397

Quote from: chuckd666 on November 07, 2016, 11:57:01 PM
What the hell is that?

Found the thread :P Wow, hard to believe that was two years ago. It's a pretty good read, actually a little more educational than the Burst Box thread (Paul and RG were both involved), but only 12 pages ;D

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=108556.0
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

Jarno

Wow, yeah, entertaining. Loved the twist on the end "In fact, since our Banana Jack Amps didn't get funded, we've decided to give the art business a shot: ".
Yay crowdfunding  :icon_rolleyes: , and that one didn't work out, so he tried to get funding for a christian record, with his own songs which are great, apparently. A man of many capabilities.....

In all fairness though, with my active basses I do run out of headroom quickly (more related to the Flipster circuit, which is similar). Would like to give it a try using either higher rails or run the circuit from bipolar rails (+9v / -9v).