Phase 45. GGG. Custom LED Housing

Started by Outlaws, March 12, 2017, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outlaws

This is my Phase 45 build.  Did this a week before my Tone Bender.  Its a General Guitar Gadgets kit that I modified.  LED is red but came out magenta in the photos.
(I have since bought a new battery...can you tell I use a PS?)
This one did not have primer.... ;)

thermionix

Outlaws

Quote from: thermionix on March 12, 2017, 01:48:08 AM
What is the Pyrex baking dish for?
That was JB Welding the two standoffs.  :D  It kept the wires elevated enough to not put leverage on the PCB.  I needed it to stay put inside the enclosure.

GiovannyS10

Crazy and really nice idea, mate. The result is really nice, i would do the same if i have a .45  :icon_neutral: :-\ :'(
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

amptramp

Quote from: GiovannyS10 on June 12, 2017, 08:25:36 PM
Crazy and really nice idea, mate. The result is really nice, i would do the same if i have a .45  :icon_neutral: :-\ :'(

Just go around some of the tougher neighbourhoods in town and I am sure you can find some shell casings.

thermionix

Quote from: amptramp on June 13, 2017, 10:14:57 AM
Quote from: GiovannyS10 on June 12, 2017, 08:25:36 PM

Just go around some of the tougher neighbourhoods in town and I am sure you can find some shell casings.

Naw, that's all 9mm.  And .40S&W from the cops.

GiovannyS10

Hahhaah,
.45 here in Brazil is a hard thing to find if you are a good citizen. Here only thugs has guns and i have not friendship with they. And the police only uses .38 (maximum .40 - but rare) and the bad guys 7.62... So, not 45 for me today.
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

thermionix

Here you might find .45ACP at a crime scene, but .45 Long Colt must be rare.  Anyone can buy either type at Walmart or a gun store.

Hatredman

Quote from: GiovannyS10 on June 14, 2017, 01:15:49 AM
Hahhaah,
.45 here in Brazil is a hard thing to find if you are a good citizen. Here only thugs has guns and i have not friendship with they. And the police only uses .38 (maximum .40 - but rare) and the bad guys 7.62... So, not 45 for me today.
You can use 9 mm shell casings from the Feds (Os Federáu) and build a Phase 90. Or a TS-9 (Taurus-9?)?

--
Scarlett Johansson uses a Burst Box with her Telecaster.

Kirk Hammet invented the Burst Box.