News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Newby (question multisim)

Started by Bob_86, February 29, 2016, 05:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob_86

Hello :)

My name is Sascha and i live in germany.

Iam very interested to build my own stompboxes and how they work etc.

Now Iam play around with multisim but i have a big problem with the simulation.

When i simulate it with the ossciloscope all is fine.
But when i put a capaticer into the input Stage to form a high pass filter the ossciloscope can nothing see.

I dont find the failure in the input stage. can someone help.
Iam really new in the electronics but iam verry interested how all works :)

greetz

potul

If you can show us a screen capture of the circuit you are trying so simulate we might be able to help...

M.A.P

Hi Sascha

as potul said please post a picture of your multisim simulation and a picture of the schematic you were simulating.

Gerne kannst du mir auch auf deutsch schreiben, ich benutze seit Kurzem auch Multisim, vielleicht kann ich weiterhelfen  ;)
EDIT: You're welcome to write to me in German. I'm using Multisim for a short time and maybe I could help

Sorry, I didn't had the time to translate it because it was one minute to finishing time  ;D

Greetings
Marcus

mcknib

+1 on pictures

and please do

Gerne kannst du mir auch auf deutsch schreiben, ich benutze seit Kurzem auch Multisim, vielleicht kann ich weiterhelfen

Write it in German not that I'll be of any further help in German like M.A.P, I've never used Multisim, never mind recently but I like to see if I can still translate it having not spoken regularly auf deutsch for around 30 years and of course learn a little about circuit simulation using Multisim