for those who want to build it, heres a "pockett brutal drive" from airis effect

Started by Belanger, August 15, 2016, 04:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belanger

for those who are interested in it, its really just an SOS with a diode drop and LED and a few resistor tweaks

The best substitute for intelligence is silence

electrosonic

I thought the idea behind the "son of screamer" was to drop the input and output buffers - they really aren't necessary if you use true bypass. This looks like a straight up tube screamer clone.

So Aris effects buys clone pcbs and sells them as original effects? Is there really a market for that? I think if you are selling a clone the ethical thing to do is to state that up front.

Andrew.
  • SUPPORTER

Belanger

hence why I posted it on here, BOTH pedals I bought from him were built on PCBS from other companies and none of those companies were even asked by him

the hades preamp is the most lightly modded krank maximus I've ever seen, even pro tone tried harder when they did a version( the body rot) and as much as I don't like them either at least they made their own shit PCBs for their version.  he built his on the fuzz dawg board. Needless to say I felt pretty pissed off and ripped off, the part that bugged me the most is because when I started building I asked for a schematic of one of his pedals on here. he posted a message on my wall of my facebook saying to stop trying to rip off his pedals by asking his friends for info.   SERIOUSLY! when every pedal he makes is a borrowed circuit. his delay is an mxr carbon copy with no modulation, and the rest are modified tube screamers and a modified klon, oh and of course the "hades preamp"
The best substitute for intelligence is silence

fragresist

Do you, by any chance, have any info about NEMESIS PREAMP schematics? Cheers.