Switch to swap two circuits in same stomp box

Started by axedoc2010, February 02, 2017, 09:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

axedoc2010

Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker, first poster here! Thank you in advance for any help offered from forum members.

So I have built a circuit board which has two parts - one is a boost and the other is a treble booster - am boxing this with two separate DPDT Stomp Switches to use either one or two at any one time. Each circuit has its own input and output, they are just powered by the same power bus. I was wondering if there was a simple way of making the order interchangeable - e.g. put A before B and then B before A with the flick of a switch?

Have searched quite a but but cannot find a way to do this.

rutabaga bob

Life is just a series of obstacles preventing you from taking a nap...

"I can't resist a filter" - Kipper

axedoc2010

Many thanks guys! Will check out the the 4PDT Switch. I knew there had to be some way :). Glad I posted. Cheers.

rumbletone

This question seems familiar ... 4pdt if you want to use a footswitch and LED, just a 3pdt is enough if you use a toggle (I.e., and label which direction puts them in which order).

axedoc2010

Quote from: rumbletone on February 03, 2017, 03:06:25 AM
This question seems familiar ... 4pdt if you want to use a footswitch and LED, just a 3pdt is enough if you use a toggle (I.e., and label which direction puts them in which order).

Thanks again! Yes I had asked this on TGP as well since I'm much more regular there :)

axedoc2010

Just a heads up that I built the pedal and the switching system works very well! Thanks to everyone for all their help. Much appreciated.

P.S: Don't know how to post images here - would have uploaded some otherwise