Help with Boss Ce 1 Clone Build

Started by njkmonty, March 12, 2017, 07:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willwaush

Hi njkmonty! Since I saw that you did get yours to work I wanted to ask you if you could please clarify to me the output stage jfet question...
1) would you mind posting where each D S G goes on each JFet? Maybe labeling the original schematic... thanks!
2) why do you think that certain subs don't work well? pinout problem or what?

3) Non JFet-related question.. I saw that you have found a way to make the dual LT1054 work... when will you be able to post a layout or pcb to build this? Will you ever do? Thanks!!
Thank you!

njkmonty

we are working on a kit at the moment which will hopefully include a pcb board and BBD chip, running off 9v  with a few mods available, still tweaking board but almost there.

i dont know why some of the jfets didnt work   they were questionably sourced i think.

the jfets from memory are to do with the switching,  i think they need a certain voltage range to work as intended

willwaush

Quote from: njkmonty on January 09, 2018, 06:21:56 PM
we are working on a kit at the moment which will hopefully include a pcb board and BBD chip, running off 9v  with a few mods available, still tweaking board but almost there.

i dont know why some of the jfets didnt work   they were questionably sourced i think.

the jfets from memory are to do with the switching,  i think they need a certain voltage range to work as intended

thank you. If you guys need BDDs I have like 20 of them available, just ask. Anyway, I would just be interested to the pcb... and, what about the D S G on the schematic? How to interpretate the schematic? Thank you for your hard work!

njkmonty