post pics of your diy pedals

Started by axr, November 03, 2003, 09:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Davisson

I really like that little blue one on the left by the wah pedal, looks sharp!
-Joe

Joep

Hi Joe,

It's just a simple aluminium folded box, not as stirdy as a hammond, but really easy to work with. The silver ones are of the same series but a bit longer, I noticed the same size but with the same blue color in an other shop lately. I think I will buy some of those too.

Bye,

Joep

Doug H

Quote from: Manolo DudesThanks to all who praised pisotones.com but I have to admit that the credit on the battery door is not mine but from Rubén Hernandez, the other half of Piso-tones Ltd. He got the original idea and is reponsible of all the mechanizations, painting and silk-screening.

I'm only responsible for the "ugly" electronics and guts. Rubén *is* a true artist.

Manolo,

I love your terminal strip work in your Screw Face! That looks great! I was thinking of doing a Rangemaster that way.

Speaking of the Rangemaster... On your photo with it propped up, I noticed your soldering jig with the alligator clips. I just got one of those, exactly like it! :D  I love that thing too! :D

Beautiful page, nice work, another one for the bookmarks. :D

Doug

Doug H

Okay, I'm *definitely* asking Santa for a digital camera for Christmas... Hopefully thread will still be going then... :lol:

Doug

Marcus Dahl

Marcus Dahl

Dan N

Here are the guts of my last pedal, a single channel of the DSE Mini-Synth. The green wire on the pcb is a missed trace. The signal bleedthrough was so bad I had to hook up the effect power supply to the led switching. Seems to work well!

http://users.rio.com/senorris/junk/dsemss.jpg

Thanks everyone, I love photos!

Dan

binhjamin99

ExpAnonColin

I'm thinkin binhjamin99 is cow4prez.. moo

binhjamin99

Quote from: anonymousexperimentalistI'm thinkin binhjamin99 is cow4prez.. moo

you think?  :wink:

Marcus Dahl

Moooooooooooooooo!!!!!  :twisted:
Marcus Dahl

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: binhjamin99

I'd like to have you know you were just mooed at buy this guy:

:D

-Colin

Doug H

Quote from: binhjamin99
Quote from: anonymousexperimentalistI'm thinkin binhjamin99 is cow4prez.. moo

So how do you like the Sweet Thing?

Doug

binhjamin99

Doug,
I love the sweet thing. I play it with my princeton reverb, and it turns that amp into a monster. I think "sweet thing" is an misnomer hehe. The tone control is great. I've been admiring your work for a long time. Didn't post in the old forum. Just browsing. Thanks for providing the schema.

Joe Davisson

Joep:

Thanks for the close up! The other pedals also look nice. (Everyone else's too!)

-Joe

Doug H

Quote from: binhjamin99Doug,
I love the sweet thing. I play it with my princeton reverb, and it turns that amp into a monster. I think "sweet thing" is an misnomer hehe.

Yeah, that was kind of the intent. :D

Quote from: binhjamin99The tone control is great. I've been admiring your work for a long time. Didn't post in the old forum. Just browsing. Thanks for providing the schema.

I love that tone control too. It is really the only thing that sets it apart from Aron's Booster2.5. Aron did a great job on that, BTW.

I'm glad you like it. It's an oldie but goodie I think, and I don't hear too much about it anymore.

I think all you guys are doing stellar work on your DIY boxes. Puts me to shame, really. My artistic talent could fit in a thimble. :oops: I think it's amazing how much the DIY scene has evolved in the last 4-5yrs I've been involved in it. The construction quality as well as artwork/finish has ratcheted up quite a few notches since some of the pictures I saw posted in the "old days" (and they weren't bad either). :D  :D

Doug

Bill Bergman

Bill Bergman

Thanks Doug!
You threw me with that big word   ka..went......ta..centual. I had to look it up. :shock:  :oops:  :lol:

Paul Marossy

Here's all the ones I have built so far:

http://home.att.net/~u2p0j0m3/MyStompboxes.htm

Many compliments to all of you! Y'all do some very nice work!

Bill Bergman

Great site Paul!  I like the way you have your pedal pages organized with descriptions of each. That Eazy Drive enclosure is too cool.