Getting back into the swing of building!!

Started by THOMMO, September 07, 2017, 11:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THOMMO

G'day pedal builder extraordinaires!! After 3-4 years away from pedal building(and my electric guitars), I'll be getting back into building, hopefully within the next few months! Can't wait TBH! With only intermittent Internet, I've tried to keep up with you all here, mostly in the Pictures thread. Great to see excellent building still going on.

Cheers, Thommo.

May The Twang Be With You

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

duck_arse

You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

Kipper4

Ma throats as dry as an overcooked kipper.

Smoke me a Kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.

Grey Paper.
http://www.aronnelson.com/DIYFiles/up/

Marcos - Munky

Resynthesis

I'm in the same boat. I've hardly touched the soldering iron since my daughter was born and she's now four! She starts school next week so I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things when I have a bit more time to myself.

ragtime8922

Welcome back. I am in the same boat. Forgetting some fundamental things. Is a C150K pot a reverse log?

amptramp

Join the thundering herd and start building again!  There are lots of different pedals to be doing, so it never gets dull.

Aph

Quote from: ragtime8922 on September 10, 2017, 05:32:17 PM
Welcome back. I am in the same boat. Forgetting some fundamental things. Is a C150K pot a reverse log?
Yes.

THOMMO

Cheers guys! I start a new job next week so I'll be busy getting used to that for a bit. Then I'll have to figure out the best way to get our belongings shipped interstate. I'm looking forward to it all, though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk