Frequency Central schematics and layouts

Started by frequencycentral, December 06, 2017, 08:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frequencycentral

It would appear that images I have previously hosted via both Photobucket and Dropbox are now M.I.A. Damned shame, all that missing content. I've been getting regular PMs from members regarding various legacy FC projects.

The good news is that I have of course still got all this stuff on various hard drives, and I'm intending to host it all on my website going forward. There is no pedal DIY content there yet, just a bunch of boring modular synth DIY stuff.....bear with.....!

I may have forgotten all the stuff I've done, so if there's something specific you're after, mention it here and I'll try to accommodate.
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

bluebunny

Quote from: frequencycentral on December 06, 2017, 08:08:24 PM
if there's something specific you're after, mention it here and I'll try to accommodate.

Is "all of it" an appropriate answer?  :icon_biggrin:

For anyone desperate right this minute, I see there's some of the old sub-mini valve stuff (and some others) in Aron's Layout Gallery.  But good to have it all in its rightful home too - thanks, Rick.
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

reddesert

Try this link to find many frequencycentral images:

http://s210.photobucket.com/user/frequencycentral/library/?sort=2&page=1

Photobucket hasn't necessarily deleted all the images, they disabled embedding them in 3rd-party webpages. This breaks all the old threads. Unless you install one of the fixes like the Chrome extension, which I am using and recommend - but who knows if it will continue to work. In the long term the solution is to extract all the images from photobucket and host them with some searchable metadata; for example if the Vibratone schematic is on a page labeled "Vibratone schematic," then at least people will be able to find it with google, even if all the old links and context are broken.

thomasha

I would say everything that has tubes in it, and the little angel...

ElectricDruid

And the phasers! Don't forget the phasers!

T.

sergiomr706

Impressive fc gallery at arons place :icon_eek: the tube panner could be built with russian mini tubes, right? Tubes in that design are 5672, but these only used in the audio signal, panning is done through previous circuitry, right? 6n16b at higher voltage should work here, i suppose.

bluebunny

Quote from: ElectricDruid on December 07, 2017, 05:21:41 PM
And the phasers! Don't forget the phasers!

frequencycentral without phasers is like Christmas without turkey...  ;)
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

antonis

Quote from: bluebunny on December 08, 2017, 06:48:00 AM
frequencycentral without phasers is like Christmas without turkey...  ;)
But without Tone/EQs is like turkey without Christmas..  :icon_wink:
"I'm getting older while being taught all the time" Solon the Athenian..
"I don't mind  being taught all the time but I do mind a lot getting old" Antonis the Thessalonian..

hellcomeshome666

Quote from: reddesert on December 07, 2017, 03:49:19 AMTry this link to find many frequencycentral images:

http://s210.photobucket.com/user/frequencycentral/library/?sort=2&page=1

Photobucket hasn't necessarily deleted all the images, they disabled embedding them in 3rd-party webpages. This breaks all the old threads. Unless you install one of the fixes like the Chrome extension, which I am using and recommend - but who knows if it will continue to work. In the long term the solution is to extract all the images from photobucket and host them with some searchable metadata; for example if the Vibratone schematic is on a page labeled "Vibratone schematic," then at least people will be able to find it with google, even if all the old links and context are broken.

Hello i know this is a hella old topic... But perhaps you still have acces to those frequency central layouts?? In order to update the link or something like that?

Thanks a lot in advance