Anyone in the LA area want to hang out?

Started by vigilante397, April 15, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vigilante397

Yes, trying this again :P I'm going to be in the LA area (Ventura/Oxnard) for work for a couple days, by myself, just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up. I'll be there this evening through Tuesday afternoon if anyone wants to meet me for [insert meal here] or drinks or whatever.

My goal is to meet as many fellow forum members as possible, and so far I have been remarkably unsuccessful :P
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

mth5044

Quote from: vigilante397 on April 15, 2018, 01:56:02 PM
Yes, trying this again :P I'm going to be in the LA area (Ventura/Oxnard) for work for a couple days, by myself, just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up. I'll be there this evening through Tuesday afternoon if anyone wants to meet me for [insert meal here] or drinks or whatever.

My goal is to meet as many fellow forum members as possible, and so far I have been remarkably unsuccessful :P

I'm down in Pasadena, which by map looks close haha. Not around this week, unfortunately, but cool idea! Enjoy Oxnard, it's quite beautiful. Grab some strawberries and blueberries from the roadside vendors, they are unbeatable!

vigilante397

Quote from: mth5044 on April 15, 2018, 02:13:05 PM
Grab some strawberries and blueberries from the roadside vendors, they are unbeatable!

Good to know, I will do it! ;D
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

thermionix

vigilante397

Quote from: thermionix on April 15, 2018, 05:47:33 PM
Lower Alabama, or Louisiana?

I'll definitely let you know if I ever get out that way. There's a bunch of "required training" classes I need to take for work and they're rotated all over the country, so my strategy is to wait until the local class is over then say "I have to take this class but it isn't offered locally, you're going to have to send me to Louisiana." It's worked so far ;D
  • SUPPORTER

www.sushiboxfx.com

thermionix

Quote from: vigilante397 on April 15, 2018, 09:23:49 PM
I'll definitely let you know if I ever get out that way.

I'm not in either.  I was just wondering which "LA" you were visiting, because you didn't specify.

vigilante397

Quote from: thermionix on April 16, 2018, 01:48:44 AM
I was just wondering which "LA" you were visiting, because you didn't specify.

Ah, that's fair :P though in my defense I did say Oxnard and Ventura, so yeah, Los Angeles :)
  • SUPPORTER

www.sushiboxfx.com

duck_arse

this won't help you, Nathan, but there was an old bloke across the street yesterday, hanging out. the cops took him away.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

slashandburn

Ha. LA.  Louisana.  Story of my life right there.

where the hell is everybody?

thermionix

Quote from: duck_arse on April 17, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
this won't help you, Nathan, but there was an old bloke across the street yesterday, hanging out. the cops took him away.

Uncle Stephen!