Author Topic: More Stomp LFO fun/idiocy  (Read 200 times)

patrick398

More Stomp LFO fun/idiocy
« on: April 27, 2018, 10:05:24 AM »
What's better than a variable waveform phaser?
Correct. A variable waveform Bi-Phaser...i think that's what you'd call it. Or a dual variable waveform phaser...whatever. It sounds cool!

Just recorded a crappy bit through my laptop so sound quality is crummy but you get the idea.
One of the lfos is running a medium ramp up while the other is a quick sine.

https://soundcloud.com/user-418904944/multi-waveform-bi-phase
'It's the musician's law. Colonel Gaddafi could not lay down a bass hook, Mark. That should be clear even to you.'

patrick398

Re: More Stomp LFO fun/idiocy
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 11:20:42 AM »
And through some other stuff on the pedalboard...just for fun

https://soundcloud.com/user-418904944/multi-wave-bi-phaser-through-pedalboard
'It's the musician's law. Colonel Gaddafi could not lay down a bass hook, Mark. That should be clear even to you.'

GibsonGM

• more
  • Poster2
  • Mike Parker (aka. Guitar Mike, Parks, etc)
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 12:25:31 PM »
Very nice, Patrick....will there be a schematic coming??  Wild...reminds me of "The End" by the Doors, a little....nice!
MXR Dist +, TS9/808, Easyvibe, Big Muff Pi, Blues Breaker, Guv'nor.  MOSFace, MOS Boost,  BJT boosts - LPB-2, buffers, Phuncgnosis, FF, Orange Sunshine & others, Bazz Fuss, Tonemender, Little Gem, Orange Squeezer, Ruby Tuby, filters, octaves, trems...

Kipper4

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 12:47:38 PM »
Excellent.
Jellybean dodging since 2012.
Smoke me a Kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.

patrick398

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 12:50:38 PM »
Very nice, Patrick....will there be a schematic coming??  Wild...reminds me of "The End" by the Doors, a little....nice!

Yes i was going to try and draw out a schem today but ran out of time. Nothing revolutionary, a few tweaks to make everything behave a little better. I need to try it with 072s instead of all these 061s but i'm scared of taking it apart and it not working again with different ICs haha.